Claire Sweeney

bluereddish

Dey doo dat down't dey?

Actually, no, my friend. I have always suspected that it is London that benefits most from this Manchester/Liverpool thing. Whilst I love my Ship Canal 'theory' and the 'Calm Down' song we sing when playing Liverpool, in particular, the rest of the 'jokes' are simply not funny and are equally reflected by scousers who view some parts of Manchester as the third world.

More amusing is the scouse obsession with romanticism born of living by the sea, whereas Mancunian commerce is often seen in Liverpool as mean spirited and bullying. You take your pick as it's more than my life's worth to take sides, Ancoats born as I am!

coleridge said:
bluereddish

Dey doo dat down't dey?

Actually, no, my friend. I have always suspected that it is London that benefits most from this Manchester/Liverpool thing. Whilst I love my Ship Canal 'theory' and the 'Calm Down' song we sing when playing Liverpool, in particular, the rest of the 'jokes' are simply not funny and are equally reflected by scousers who view some parts of Manchester as the third world.

More amusing is the scouse obsession with romanticism born of living by the sea, whereas Mancunian commerce is often seen in Liverpool as mean spirited and bullying. You take your pick as it's more than my life's worth to take sides, Ancoats born as I am!

"God save thee, ancient Mariner!
From the fiends, that plague thee thus! "

bluereddish said:
coleridge said:
bluereddish

Dey doo dat down't dey?

Well quoted, sir, but my name relates to another poem, as I am sure you will realise.

stony said:
Many moons ago we used to get lots of work on various tv shows and occasional films. I worked on Emmerdale, Corries, Heartbeat, Coldfeet, Last of the Summer Wine and loads of other bits and pieces. The cast and crew where always without exception really friendly. I only ever worked on Brookside a couple of times and I only met her once, but Claire Sweeney was without exception the most stuck up woman I have ever met.

I have heard exactly the same. She told my mate to fuck off.

And she's rough.

coleridge said:
bluereddish said:
coleridge said:
bluereddish

Dey doo dat down't dey?

Well quoted, sir, but my name relates to another poem, as I am sure you will realise.

Didn't a Liverpudlian, Holly Johnson have a hit with it in 1985?

bluereddish said:
coleridge said:
bluereddish said:
coleridge said:
bluereddish

Dey doo dat down't dey?

Didn't a Liverpudlian, Holly Johnson have a hit with it in 1985?

Very good, my friend. The scouse Olivia Newton John will be impressed. Anyway, once you have the name, city and occupation, I am usually on the first page of google, for anyone sufficiently interested. Speaking of which, there is work to be done. Best wishes.

Didsbury Dave said:
stony said:
Many moons ago we used to get lots of work on various tv shows and occasional films. I worked on Emmerdale, Corries, Heartbeat, Coldfeet, Last of the Summer Wine and loads of other bits and pieces. The cast and crew where always without exception really friendly. I only ever worked on Brookside a couple of times and I only met her once, but Claire Sweeney was without exception the most stuck up woman I have ever met.

I have heard exactly the same. She told my mate to fuck off.

And she's rough.
I still would!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.