Clapping Bellamy off the pitch.

allan harper

Nice touch that, I was sat down thinking look at that City legend getting a nice send off. I nearly got up and clapped him myself but that then I remember what a twat he was.

Edited

I was being sarcastic with the legend remark !

allan harper said:
Nice touch that, I was sat down thinking look at that City legend getting a nice send off. I nearly got up and clapped him myself but that then I remember what a twat he was.

He needs a golfing partner, fancy it ?

His last partner suddenly came down with caved in head by golf club syndrome.

I hate the little bastard, odious person.

Lol he got a better reception than our own players... pretty amusing if we're honest. I don't think he was all that bad, he caused havoc in 2009 whipping in the low ball to Tevez. He wasn't all that bad, just not in Mancini's plans.

allan harper said:
Legend Never... But i did clap

Not really a City legend, but deserved a round of applause. Some near me in 111 singing his name as he went off was taking it a bit too far though. The same people hardly sung for their own players all night.

Do we have to clap him every time? We did it at the league match and he wasn't even with us that long and as someone's already said, he got a better reception than some of our own players. I still think of him as a bit of a twat. He wasn't with us long enough for that to change.

He got a clap when we played them the other week, Tevez did more for this club then Bells and he's hated more than Gary SkySports Nev.

Enough of the clapping now, he has had two decent receptions in the last couple of weeks, but doesn't play for us now, however well he performed for us in the past, he is now just part of our past, even though I appreciated him when he was a city player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.