Class 2 licence

mcfcmick

Anybody on here have a class 2 licence looking at going on a course to get this has anybody got any recomendations of who to use and that is quite reasonable on price

Anybody on here have a class 2 licence looking at going on a course to get this has anybody got any recomendations of who to use and that is quite reasonable on price

I got mine 10 years ago. I used Enterprise who are near the Etihad - really good instruction and cost me about £500 but I guess it will be more these days. When I was looking, some of the driver agencies did a scheme where they paid for your training but had you by the bollocks for a while afterwards. I also looked at doing it through Wiseman dairies on Trafford Park but they locked you in for a while afterwards as well.

Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did my class 2 about 2 years ago and my class 1 straight after it. I would say around £1500 all in for your class 2, this includes the medical, eyetest, theory and hazard perception, CPC, tuition, and test. I used Peter Smythes down in the East Midlands. Think they will put you up in a hotel for free if you live more than 70 miles away but their website will confirm this.
Best of luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.