Classic films you forgot about

Blue Maverick

The Departed what an ensemble cast and brilliant film making by Scorsese, I missed it the other night in ITV4 so watched it the other day, quite simply brilliant Jack Nicholson at his evil mad looking best. The ending is still as shocking as the first time I watched it 12 years ago.

The Departed what an ensemble cast and brilliant film making by Scorsese, I missed it the other night in ITV4 so watched it the other day, quite simply brilliant Jack Nicholson at his evil mad looking best. The ending is still as shocking as the first time I watched it 12 years ago.
Not a patch on the film they copied, Infernal Affairs

Very good movie. What shocked you about the ending? One guy survived

I re-watched The Spy Who Came In From The Cold again last week, brilliant film, the scene in the car, Richard Burton was a superb actor. The bit from 1:18 min deserves an oscar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.