Classic films you forgot about

The Departed what an ensemble cast and brilliant film making by Scorsese, I missed it the other night in ITV4 so watched it the other day, quite simply brilliant Jack Nicholson at his evil mad looking best. The ending is still as shocking as the first time I watched it 12 years ago.
The Departed what an ensemble cast and brilliant film making by Scorsese, I missed it the other night in ITV4 so watched it the other day, quite simply brilliant Jack Nicholson at his evil mad looking best. The ending is still as shocking as the first time I watched it 12 years ago.
The movie is a remake of the Hong Kong movie Infernal Affairs. I have watched all 3 of the trilogy, in my opinion they are far superior. I lived in China for 6 years and have to say some of the movies out of Hong Kong are amazing. Especially the Gangster movies. Subtitles are the only draw back.

The movie is a remake of the Hong Kong movie Infernal Affairs. I have watched all 3 of the trilogy, in my opinion they are far superior. I lived in China for 6 years and have to say some of the movies out of Hong Kong are amazing. Especially the Gangster movies. Subtitles are the only draw back.
Protege and House of flying daggers are other greats if anybody interested

Remember thinking that Silverado was awesome?

Or Quartermain and the lost city of gold ;-)

Genuinely great film I think was the Count of Monte Cristo ( the Guy Pearce one though)

Very good movie. What shocked you about the ending? One guy survived
It was the bit as they came out the lift and De Caprio gets shot then the ones after, I didn’t know it was a remake I’ll have to track down the originals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.