Classic game! Shag, marry of push off a cliff?

Bojinov The Bull

Ok, im sure everyone knows this game, you have to choose which one you would rather do each thing too, the person who answers then posts a new one for the person below! So i'll start us off....

Anne Widdecombe, Jenny Bond and Gail Platt (dont know her real name!)

mwahahahaha!!

mancmackem said:
Shag Jenny Bond
Marry Widdecombe
Push Gerbil Face off the cliff.

Next....Dot Cotton, Margaret Thatcher, and Susan Boyle.

Jeeesus! Well i'd have to marry the iron lady! I suppose shaggin Boyle could be seen as helping the disabled and push Dot Cotton off a cliff no question!

Shag Dot cotton the old minx
Marry Boyle then divorce her and take half of her money
And push that slag off a cliff hog tied.

MCFC BOB said:
Marry: Anne Widdecombe. The most honest politician out there.

After that, I'm stuck.

Fucks sake Bob, first your death pentalty plea on the other thread. And now you are praising the despicable Widdecombe.
People are supposed to turn more right wing as they get older. If this continues, by the time you're forty, you will be Hermann Goering!

Scottyboi said:
Next

Pat butcher , peggy mitchell and nadia off big brother ;)

Well i'd have to push nadia off the cliff, cant stand her voice....and....something else! Marry Pat butcher, she'd be useful protection in case somebody broke into the house and give peggy a good final hoorah!!

Kate Garraway, Natasha Kaplinsky and Sophie Raworth

Battle of the newsreaders!

Bojinov The Bull said:
Scottyboi said:
Next

Pat butcher , peggy mitchell and nadia off big brother ;)

Well i'd have to push nadia off the cliff, cant stand her voice....and....something else! Marry Pat butcher, she'd be useful protection in case somebody broke into the house and give peggy a good final hoorah!!

Kate Garraway, Natasha Kaplinsky and Sophie Raworth

Battle of the newsreaders!

Shag Natasha, Marry Spohie and stamp on Kates head, dig out her eyes with a rusty spoon and then push her over a cliff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.