Classic Rock (Phil Collins lives, run for the hills)

How am I supposed to fit my obligatory Smiths / Morrissey related comment into this thread?
Because, being a right ****, you’ll find a way?

And I for one hope you do. If you cannot appreciate the Smiths, musically, lyrically, front man, fucking Johnny Marr! You can fuck right off en-masse, or one a time, if you prefer that.

Thats only a guess from what he’s been saying. He certainly wants to showcase his whole career though, think he said they were rehearsing about 40 songs to do 2 sets, and he has 10 solo albums suppose it could be more than 3 Marillion thinking about it, though he admits some of it he can’t manage now.I like almost all of his solo albums, Sunsets on empire the favourite.
Hogarth I really try every so often, and Seasons end apart struggle with it, every other album I start of thinking I’ve got it but then lose interest.
Yes, I really like Sunsets on Empire too (in fact a lot more than Vigil tbh).

Because, being a right ****, you’ll find a way?

And I for one hope you do. If you cannot appreciate the Smiths, musically, lyrically, front man, fucking Johnny Marr! You can fuck right off en-masse, or one a time, if you prefer that.
I’ll go first then, anyway we’re busy chatting about you’re current neighbour, though he’s moving to the Hebrides is this your fault ? :)

I’ll go first then, anyway we’re busy chatting about you’re current neighbour, though he’s moving to the Hebrides is this your fault ? :)
Outer Hebrides and yes. I told him if he didn’t move there would be trouble. He didn’t even want to go there.,I picked it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.