Classic Rock (Phil Collins lives, run for the hills)

Perfect for Valentines night.
Prime Priest.
So, so many classics on here; Heading Out to the Highway, Victim of Changes, Breaking the law, and the Green Manalishi which walks all over the Fleetwood Mac original.

I’ve just heard the Amy Lee and Dave Stewart collaboration of “Love Hurts” originally by The Everly Brothers.
Omfg Amy your voice has never sounded better.

Glad this thread has popped up ,I’ve been meaning to update it. Start with this that I was directed to, from album released a couple of years ago, by Pinnacle Point.
Sounds very much like classic Kansas, maybe close enough for it to be a criticism and a negative. On the other hand if you can’t get enough classic Kansas sound it’s well worth a listen.

Woke up with the chorus of this. More famous (obviously) for his classic Motörhead work, I did enjoy his band too. Think I saw them supporting AC/DC, maybe Fly On the Wall tour at a guess.
I read a lot of criticism of the 80s production sounds but personally I still enjoy it.

Cats in Space new album Kickstart the Sun.
For anyone that loves 70s classic pomp /glam rock, with vocal harmonies a sprinkling of Queen, ELO, Styx but still a strong Cats in Space identity. This album is one you shouldn't be missing out on, but then their previous 4 were great too. This though theur best and IMO the album of the year so far. Hugely original perhaps not, but then who else doing this now.. and certainly not this well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.