Clattenburg admits to referee bias towards United

M18CTID

I couldn't see this in the main United thread and feel it deserves it's own thread rather than getting lost in there. Somewhat astonishingly, Clattenburg has admitted that refs were biased towards United when Ferguson was manager. I know this is hardly news to most of us lot on here but it's nice to see that it confirms what we already knew. Here's the quote:

“He is wrong to suggest there is an aura around United that sees them given favourable decisions. There used to be when Fergie was there, but that has eased massively since he left.”

And here's the article:

Clatterburg can fuck off. How does that help. He is complicit in other clubs losing points, maybe being relegated, losing money etc and now that the corrupt twat is back craving attention he reveals this shit that everyone knew. What's his next reveal, the titanic sunk? He and his cronies should be dragged over the coals but alas it will be swept under the carpet as usual. 10 years from now Dippers hackers will come out and tells us. Yeah we helped Liverpool cheat. Well wow-fuckin- wee..

Can't stay out of the limelight, can he. He wasn't so quick to come forward with this information when it would have meant something, and action could have been taken.

Clattenburg, you're a fucking cheat. You were complicit in teams being relegated because you were intimidated by a Jock bully...FUCK OFF!!

This twat is such a narcissist he probably thinks that admitting it now absolves him of any wrongdoing or blame. NO IT DOES NOT, all it does is show what a weak wet lettuce you were for not doing your job fairly, and allowing the sport you are supposed to be officiating fall into farcical favouritism of certain clubs.

Dont think I will ever forget Rooney trying to thread his elbow through the ear of a defender (Leicester I think) and Clattencheat referring to it as a coming together. Out on the street it would have been GBH.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.