Clattenburg to move to Saudi Arabia

Didn't he have some pretty serious debt problems a while back? Maybe it was a choice between filing for insolvency or taking the money on offer, in that case I can only hope the rest of the elite list with the possible exception of Swarbrick and Massey (if she's still on it) run into similar financial problems and fuck off to a different league. The useless ****s.

Aside from both Webb and Taylor, Clattenburg's display in the Arse/Hull game is amongst the worst I've ever seen in the game. And it was not down to incompetence either: it was down to cheating. Crappenburg made damn fucking sure the Tarquins were going to win at any cost, and so it proved. After his disgusting performance in the FA Cup Final when he all but personally handed over the trophy to Looney Louie, he should have been struck off the list and never allowed to officiate in the game ever again.

I don't believe the standard of refereeing in this country will improve with him going, but surely to Christ on the cross it cannot get any worse...can it?

Didn't he have some pretty serious debt problems a while back? Maybe it was a choice between filing for insolvency or taking the money on offer, in that case I can only hope the rest of the elite list with the possible exception of Swarbrick and Massey (if she's still on it) run into similar financial problems and fuck off to a different league. The useless ****s.

Yes, Massey-Ellis (MBE) is still am occasional PL assistant ref.

Sian did a prem game about 3 weeks ago

Aside from both Webb and Taylor, Clattenburg's display in the Arse/Hull game is amongst the worst I've ever seen in the game. And it was not down to incompetence either: it was down to cheating. Crappenburg made damn fucking sure the Tarquins were going to win at any cost, and so it proved. After his disgusting performance in the FA Cup Final when he all but personally handed over the trophy to Looney Louie, he should have been struck off the list and never allowed to officiate in the game ever again.

I don't believe the standard of refereeing in this country will improve with him going, but surely to Christ on the cross it cannot get any worse...can it?

The pre-match hugging with Ferguson should have copped a major punishment. That he then stopped Palace's attacks several times made it look very bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.