Clattenburg to move to Saudi Arabia

Yes, Massey-Ellis (MBE) is still am occasional PL assistant ref.

The pre-match hugging with Ferguson should have copped a major punishment. That he then stopped Palace's attacks several times made it look very bad.

Yes, but has only done 3 this season, plus maybe another 10 or so across leagues/cups. Presumably that's by her own choice.

Yes but is she on the list of actual refs for the PL? There's a difference between being able to run the line and take charge of the match itself isn't there? In any case, she's not on the list of those who can fuck off, decent liner.

What a surprise, the rags are mourning his passing like a loved one. "How will we win trophies now?" they chatter. "best get on the FA to have our man Taylor for the finals" some suggest.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. The argument that we'll be left with unprofessional referees, if all the current mob head to pastures richer, doesn't jive with me. I'd rather an unprofessional motley crew of officials than a collective group of professional cheats any day. And this bellend was right at the top of that hierarchy.

I believe the owners of one PL club are on reasonable terms with the Saudi government...
Plenty of American owners in the PL, as far as I know the only country that don't think the Saudis are a bunch of twats.

This is why Mike "the k unt" Riley put Anthony "the rag" Taylor in the category of "Elite" referees where he gets the "prestige" games! City need to make a big fuss that he can not be our referee just because from where the county he is associated from rules say he shouldn't be refereeing our games or the scums.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.