Claude

He tweeted this the day before he died. Horrible stuff.

That's fucking horrible. A lot of people are probably on the edge due to the psychological torture of these endless lockdowns, financial pressures and the uncertainty of it all. I don't know much about Claude, I've watched his rants a few times and he certainly wore his heart on his sleeve. Not being able to watch Arsenal live, being sacked from the Arsenal TV channel and the trolls have just pushed the poor bugger over the edge. Rest in peace.

It's hard to blame AFTV or Robbie without knowing all the facts. Claude came out in the past saying being on AFTV near the beginning helped when he was in a really bad place, so who helped who? We are judging from behind a Social Media channel, we don't know everything that's went on, we dont know the relationship and friendships these guys have had away from AFTV, apparently he was renting a flat from one of the AFTV ladies, so we don't know how they've helped each other, so think it's wrong for anyone to judge. Just sad that this has happened to yet another guy.
Yeah, fair comment. I just think Robbie handled it badly in the first place by doubling down and concocting a far fetched excuse with Claude. It was a bad PR move and probably generated more negative publicity. For the record, I do like Robbie - comes across as a pleasant enough bloke - and you’re right that AFTV probably gave Claude a welcome outlet.

Yeah, fair comment. I just think Robbie handled it badly in the first place by doubling down and concocting a far fetched excuse with Claude. It was a bad PR move and probably generated more negative publicity. For the record, I do like Robbie - comes across as a pleasant enough bloke - and you’re right that AFTV probably gave Claude a welcome outlet.
Robbie was frightened of the 'cancel culture' banging his door down.

He was hung out to dry by AFTV when he called Son a dvd player, they said they would educate him about it ect but then SM wanted him cancelled so Robbie backtracked and binned him off.

Also like alot of men he has seriously struggled with losing his mum, looks like a combination of factors and that last shitty comment on twitter was enough to push him over the edge.
OK i am out of touch clearly here....
What is a dvd player and who is SM?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.