Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomJ

Not at fault for all of the goals but what he did for their 3rd was a joke. Instead of making himself bigger he shat himself and turned making himself smaller. I honestly think I could easily slot a few past him and my finishing is shite. Why does Pep keep playing him when he is so badly out of form? He's dropped other players for being out of form but Bravo gets carte blanche to play as shit as he wants.

Turns his back before the ball is even kicked....should be dragged out of Manchester by his bollocks and if Pep still thinks this guy is 'better for the system' than Hart then drag that twat out too.

Even the Bravo happy clappers can't defend that performance. An absolute sham of a keeper.

Comfortably the worst keeper in the league. Consistently gets beat from just about anywhere in the box. Good sides are built from the back.

Pep needs to swallow his fucking pride and get Hart back. He is far from perfect but at least he could save a shot or two. Bravo is gonna pull his back from having to bend over to collect the ball out of the net so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.