Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it was the unnecessary parry that gifted them the chance wasn't it? Listen... I don't hate him or jeer him. I would love it if he turned it round and became a great Keeper.. but I think it's gone beyond that. Sometimes things just don't work out
Was the fact he had to parry it solely his fault - I think not

I agree there has been small improvements in the last 3 games. But he has looked shot of confidence and the defenders look nervous when he's there. Pep must think that too otherwise he wouldn't have dropped him. I hope he can turn it round and it would be great to see pundits and the media eating humble pie. but I can't see it
I dont get (or see) that defenders get nervous, that is simply a strawman argument made up on here

wswI0cS.gif

But it was the unnecessary parry that gifted them the chance wasn't it? Listen... I don't hate him or jeer him. I would love it if he turned it round and became a great Keeper.. but I think it's gone beyond that. Sometimes things just don't work out

If you don't understand why he parried it you will never like a Keeper under Pep. Its that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.