Claudio Bravo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that the boo Boys are back în force tonight... How long have you waited for this... Never a red card it was a fucking dive.. Really having a go at bravo for what..... Go get fucked

I’ve not said a word like, I’ll keep my thoughts private but being 25 yards off his line doesn’t help his case really does it

Wasn't even a free kick. The striker over ran the ball then threw his leg into Bravo as he jumped over the slide.

It was a blatant dive. Might be hard to tell full speed but the video review should have seen it easily.

Yeah agreed. Also why wasn't the yellow changed to a red after the pen got taken away? Denied a clear goal scoring opportunity with no attempt to play the ball.

I see that the boo Boys are back în force tonight... How long have you waited for this... Never a red card it was a fucking dive.. Really having a go at bravo for what..... Go get fucked

Just the 3 CL games.

He’s done well as 2nd choice keeper, in lesser competitions, where there is clearly less pressure on him. His record for City in the Prem and the CL is nothing short of atrocious.

Gundogan fuck up simply let him no other choice.. C mon Ederson would of had done the same

I agree Ederson has a tendency to come out too far and play as a sweeper at times,it’s just one of those things if either works or doesn’t but Bravo has form for doing it and getting a red,this time we got away with it thank fuck (as in the result)

Absolutely no need for him to come rushing out like that, if he plays on Sunday we're completely fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.