Claudio Bravo has left the club

Thanks, Claudio. Had some tough times in a city shirt but some successes. Never seemed to rock the boat.

Gracious that.

Best I could muster really,had doubts right from the start when he flapped at the swamp for big nose to score,not taking the League Cup into the equation,as Willy also won us that cup.

But,and I mean this,I wasn't one of the ironic cheers brigade in the ground,but I did gasp at times

Best I could muster really,had doubts right from the start when he flapped at the swamp for big nose to score,not taking the League Cup into the equation,as Willy also won us that cup.

But,and I mean this,I wasn't one of the ironic cheers brigade in the ground,but I did gasp at times

Willy was a club legend in his own way wasn’t he?!

Probably a bit unlucky but did seem to let the ball though his body diving sometimes.

Anyway, I wish him no ill, I was bouncing round Wembley due to him.

You can somewhat forgive that first season seeing as Eddy concedes a lot of similar goals. It's an unforgiving job being a keeper in our team under Pep. He helped win us some trophies and seems a good bloke, leaves with my thanks.
Far fewer mistakes per game than the likes of Pickford, Lloris, Butland (to dig out a name from the past) et al. All the best Claudio and good luck.

What I mean is he came in to be first choice and within a year he was demoted (deservedly) to only playing a handful of games a season. A lot of players would've kicked up a fuss in that situation but by all accounts he acted professionally. I think he deserves a bit of credit for that.
Yeah, must have been hell picking up over 100k per week for being shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.