Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say this and I think everyone can agree.

Take Joe and whats going on there right out of the equation. If Bravo chooses to leave Barcelona(yes, leaiving Barcelona in his prime) for us, he deserves our 100% fully support.

It wasnt him who opted to sell Joe, so he shouldnt be treated like it if he happens to mis-kick a ball or not stop a decent shot.

If he's one of us, he's one of us and lets be sure to stop folk holding him accountable for Joe.

How much Bravo is getting paid at Barcelona and how much we will pay him ?

Yeah, you must be a genius to buy a 33 YO goalkeeper for ~20m euros while still having Hart, Gunn and Caba
One of the best keepers in the world with a good five years left in him. Hart and probably Caballero are not good enough with their feet, in fact Hart has made no effort to be good with his feet. Gunn is still very young.

How much Bravo is getting paid at Barcelona and how much we will pay him ?

4409935.jpg

Yeah, you must be a genius to buy a 33 YO goalkeeper for ~20m euros while still having Hart, Gunn and Caba

BECAUSE HE'S A HUGE UPGRADE ON THE OTHER 3

How come Hart has suddenly become the greatest thing since sliced bread, among none City fans.

Hart couldn't walk down the street a couple of weeks back, without fear of being lynched by members of the media and other club's "fans"

Now because he's thrown his toys his out of his pram, and can't handle some decent competition, he's floavour of the month again.

HE WANTS OUT!!
yet City are still portrayed as the bad guys here.

The more things change, the more they stay the same, I guess.

Last edited:
We have to get used to the fact that there are no sacred players in our team anymore. If Pep thinks he has an improvement for the team he will replace anyone. Even Aguero. I think this is actually a good thing and it will take City to the next level. Nobody is more important than the team. Nobody.
Pep is of the opinion that Bravo is an improvement on the keepers we have now, so he will replace Joe. For the record I think he is right. And I like Joe, it is hard to see him being replaced. But Pep is a winner and makes no compromises. He cannot afford our romantic feelings.

We have to get used to the fact that there are no sacred players in our team anymore. If Pep thinks he has an improvement for the team he will replace anyone. Even Aguero. I think this is actually a good thing and it will take City to the next level. Nobody is more important than the team. Nobody.
Pep is of the opinion that Bravo is an improvement on the keepers we have now, so he will replace Joe. For the record I think he is right. And I like Joe, it is hard to see him being replaced. But Pep is a winner and makes no compromises. He cannot afford our romantic feelings.
Besides Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.