Clay pigeon shooting with Micah and Joleon

frimpongs_buzzin

Has anyone seen the video on YouTube? Brilliant, looks really difficult! Never done it myself, my hand-eye coordination is bobbins.

interestingly, Micah tries to put Joleon off by mentioning Mancini and how they didn’t get on. I knew Bobby had his fall outs, but I don’t recall reading about Lescott being one of them?

great video anyway City, love the chemistry between them two.

DbyhepwWkAEc-hl.jpg

"Clay pigeon shooting with Micah Richards and Joleon Lescott"

Has anyone seen the video on YouTube? Brilliant, looks really difficult! Never done it myself, my hand-eye coordination is bobbins.

interestingly, Micah tries to put Joleon off by mentioning Mancini and how they didn’t get on. I knew Bobby had his fall outs, but I don’t recall reading about Lescott being one of them?

great video anyway City, love the chemistry between them two.

Gonna presume Lescott wasn't happy being binned off as soon as he helped us win the league.

Yer got me thinking this was another variation on a City Tour - meet at the Box Office, wee trip in the buggy to the Academy and one of the pitches will be reserved for you, Joleoninho and Micah to take potshots at the floodlights - £999+Vat.

I think it was after the Ajax away game where the tactics were farcical and Lescott said no-one knew what was going on or something along them lines so he got binned off for Nastasic (who could play but couldn't defend).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.