Cleaning Spray Paint Off A Car

kenzie115

Got back to my car last night to find a thick white stripe of spray paint down the side, covering the majority of the passenger window, across the door frame and some of the rear window. Fortunately it cleaned off the glass quite easily with some fairy liquid and warm water but it didn't shift it from the plastic of the door frame.

Then I got out of my car at work this morning and noticed a similar red stripe lower down, across the metal part of the door. I hadn't noticed this bit in the dark last night.

Obviously done by some pubescent, bitter rag, still smarting after Sunday.

Anyone got any advice on what to use to clean it off the plastic and painted metal?

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Only a fuckin simpleton bellend would do that. Sad wankers. Might sound a bit obvious but have you googled the problem?
Google had many solutions so I thought I'd see if anyone had any experience, if not I'll just start with the simplest and work through them till something works.

wayne71 said:
Sad twats. Have you tried some T cut?
I've not tried anything yet as I only noticed it when I got to work but T-cut was my first thought, although it didn't come up in the google search. Most suggest soapy water, then acetone, a clay bar and finally petrol.

T-cut do a clay bar though.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Spray-Paint-off-a-Car" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Spray-Paint-off-a-Car</a>

try some of these mate.......could do the job.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Paint thinner and a blow torch
Think he wants solutions to the paint on his car, not how to deal with the perpetrator. Good suggestion mind..

No judge, no jury, straight to execution.

On a serious note I fucking hate stuff like this. Some twat on his way home once knocked 5 or 6 wing mirrors off cars in our street. Why?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.