Clearly the worst player on either side today

Andouble said:
Zabaleta. Gives away too many freekicks and the one chance he had in the box in the first half he sent it into the 36th row. Come back, Micah.

Didnt you slate Micah a while back?

BatNBall said:
just on reading to here wat happened to city today!! was it a bad team performance or was there certain players just shite?? few of ya say bellers some saying barry and zabba! games like them u need to be winning everytime! cant see us geting 4th now!

The whole team was balls, actually played football for about 20 minute in total (in 5 minute patches).

The picking on individuals is just the usual have a go at who's been out of form recently.

I have said it before why don't we just play 4-4-1-1 .

We have a player in Tevez who could roam behind the lone Striker and create at will . Tell Ade to stay in the middle and not drift to the flanks . Then Swp on the wing , and Petrov or Johnson on the left .

morleyswife said:
Andouble said:
Zabaleta. Gives away too many freekicks and the one chance he had in the box in the first half he sent it into the 36th row. Come back, Micah.

probably. But Micah is better, and while I'm sure I've slated both of them, I wanted City to buy a new right back long before Mancini was even hired.

Andouble said:
morleyswife said:

probably. But Micah is better, and while I'm sure I've slated both of them, I wanted City to buy a new right back long before Mancini was even hired.

Haven't we all ? It's been said b4 but zabaleta's a liabilty, he just dives in all the time giving pointless free kicks away, which usually lead to goals for the other team.

Re: Own up, who hates the derby.

Zaba was poor 2day but this thread title takes the fucking piss. Wot sort of a fan posts sumthin like that?

Re: Own up, who hates the derby.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Zaba was poor 2day but this thread title takes the fucking piss. Wot sort of a fan posts sumthin like that?

I said today. Obviously he isn't worse than the 11 Hull players. Is the statement in the thread title wrong? He added nothing positive.

They were all god awful.

Zabaleta just stands out for all the close ups if his face when he commits a ridiculously unneccassary foul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.