Clearly the worst player on either side today

Should have played Zab , Vieira and De Jong in midfield today with Ned at R.B. There´s no fookin way we would have rolled over to Hull with those guys in the middle of the park - fookin Boateng FFS !!

Zabba's passing and ball control was very poor today and gives away cheap free kicks. He's better off in the midfield when we need to protect a lead....ah F**k it what am I saying basically he's just not good enough at this level.

skybluekings said:
Bellamy for me was the worst. Class player he is...but for the last 2 games, he has been terrible.

At last somebody else has spotted his lack of form I would say its more like 10 games

law74 said:
Bit of a radical thought i know, but why do we need 2 or even three defensive midfielders? & why not try playing two wide players on their proper sides?
Bit radical that isnt it ? Whatever next, a centre forward that plays in the centre, a goalkeeper that comes of his line ? sorry i was just dreaming.

Not good enough for premiership football. Ship him back to spain or whatever, i'd rather have petrov at rb.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Should have played Zab , Vieira and De Jong in midfield today with Ned at R.B. There´s no fookin way we would have rolled over to Hull with those guys in the middle of the park - fookin Boateng FFS !!

interesting idea, but what about the other midfield berth - or would you be leaving Superman out and going with Bellamy, and Tevez & Adebayor?

I think we missed Micah & Vinnie today at the back.

it'll be fascinating to see which way things get set for Bolton.

Zabaleta is a good utility man to have in the squad, but not really good enough to be a regular starter.

mike channon´s windmill said:

That's actually the very first tactical criticism/alternative plan that I've agreed with all day. at RB Zav gives away too many free kicks in dangerous positions...but in the midfield he is the only one who looks to drive forward with the ball.

Freestyler said:
Zabaleta is a good player but nothing more than just a liability nowadays all the time, he's give away more cheap stupid free-kicks this season alone than the whole team together.

and hes slow as fuck,,,get rid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.