Clichy not first choice for City or France

Tony101

I feel sorry for him, France has been looking to replace Evra with Clichy, but he simply dont play enough football and with Dechamps taking over, Evra is back as first choice again as he said he will not use players who are not starters for their club.

Tony101 said:
I feel sorry for him, France has been looking to replace Evra with Clichy, but he simply dont play enough football and with Dechamps taking over, Evra is back as first choice again as he said he will not use players who are not starters for their club.

Clichy is citys 1st choice - end of

He's merely taken a bag seat so far due to family reasons - lets see who starts in the bernabeu!!

Totally agree , thought Clichy was OUTSTANDING the last half a dozen game's last season , his sheer pace , determination and overall effort made a huge difference , not sure why things have changed , any idea's anyone ?

Im just saying from his perpective it must really suck. 6 months ago he was seen as first choice for country and club. Now he's neither. I dont get people who say he's first choice when its clear mancini prefers Kolarov

Tony101 said:
Im just saying from his perpective it must really suck. 6 months ago he was seen as first choice for country and club. Now he's neither. I dont get people who say he's first choice when its clear mancini prefers Kolarov

Do you read explanations???? thats why you don't get it!!!

of course hes citys first choice you clown

hes not played the last few games as his wife has recently given birth to their child

Tony101 said:
Fucking stupid post

Clichy, as everyone has replied, is first choice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.