Clichy not first choice for City or France

1077614-nice_thread_super.png

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Tony101 said:
I feel sorry for him, France has been looking to replace Evra with Clichy, but he simply dont play enough football and with Dechamps taking over, Evra is back as first choice again as he said he will not use players who are not starters for their club.

Clichy is citys 1st choice - end of

He's merely taken a bag seat so far due to family reasons - lets see who starts in the bernabeu!!

Knowing mancini he will put Milner there.

andyhinch said:
Evera if first choice at the theatre of dreams best team in england if no the world, what's the concussion?
Evra is past it, Clichy had chances wih France without grabbing them. He really should be first choice by now

Tony101 said:
Im just saying from his perpective it must really suck. 6 months ago he was seen as first choice for country and club. Now he's neither. I dont get people who say he's first choice when its clear mancini prefers Kolarov
Are you SERIOUS? Clichy is first choice for City end of story, Mancini demands alot from his fullbacks and likes to rotate them but Clichy is defiantly first choice, he starts in every big game and will continue to. And I hope Evra plays every game for France and United.<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:10 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
Tony101 said:
I feel sorry for him, France has been looking to replace Evra with Clichy, but he simply dont play enough football and with Dechamps taking over, Evra is back as first choice again as he said he will not use players who are not starters for their club.

He's merely taken a bag seat so far due to family reasons - lets see who starts in the bernabeu!!

And you base this on what?

de niro said:
Tony101 said:

lol - nearly got me (O:<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:12 pm --<br /><br />
nehe11 said:
Tony101 said:
Im just saying from his perpective it must really suck. 6 months ago he was seen as first choice for country and club. Now he's neither. I dont get people who say he's first choice when its clear mancini prefers Kolarov
Are you SERIOUS? Clichy is first choice for City end of story, Mancini demands alot from his fullbacks and likes to rotate them but Clichy is defiantly first choice, he starts in every big game and will continue to. And I hope Evra plays every game for France and United.

-- Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:10 pm --

de niro said:

seems someone got caught though

nehe11 said:
Tony101 said:
Are you SERIOUS? Clichy is first choice for City end of story, Mancini demands alot from his fullbacks and likes to rotate them but Clichy is defiantly first choice, he starts in every big game and will continue to. And I hope Evra plays every game for France and United.

de niro said:

He's clueless .

de niro said:
nehe11 said:
Tony101 said:

de niro said:

He's clueless .
Haha ok....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.