Climate Change is here and man made

It’s amazing.
Our planet tickled along quite nicely for a good few billion years, heating up, cooling down, perfectly naturally without any input from man as he hadn’t evolved yet.
Eventually we found a way for poorer people to live in relatively warm, dry, safe houses and for them to travel affordably and safely and 100 years later we are told the planet is due to expire within the lifetime of people living today.
The answer of course is to tax the poorest in our society out of comfortable existence, get them out of their safe personal transport, make their blessed fortnight in warmer climes far too expensive for them to contemplate and everything will be alright again.
The climate debate is simply a ruse to put the oiks back in their place. Subservient and miserable.
The poorest in society do not have warm houses, personal transport or annual hloidays.

The poorest in society do not have warm houses, personal transport or annual hloidays.
Most working class people have a house with a fire or central heating.
Many have a car and many have a week or two abroad every year or two.
I know this as I am one of them and over the years have worked with many thousands of them.

100+ years ago this wasnt the case. Only the most affluent had warm houses, cars, and holidays. In those halcyon days the climate was perfect apparently.

What caused the millions and millions of temperature cycles that took place in the billions of years before the car was invented?

Climate change is a perfectly natural occurrence that has been happening constantly for billions of years.

I’ll bet anybody on this forum ten thousand pounds to a penny that the planet will still be tickling along perfectly nicely 25 years from today and won’t, in fact, have made human life extinct.

any takers?

I know this as I am one of them and over the years have worked with many thousands of them.

100+ years ago this wasnt the case. Only the most affluent had warm houses, cars, and holidays. In those halcyon days the climate was perfect apparently.

What caused the millions and millions of temperature cycles that took place in the billions of years before the car was invented?

Climate change is a perfectly natural occurrence that has been happening constantly for billions of years.

I’ll bet anybody on this forum ten thousand pounds to a penny that the planet will still be tickling along perfectly nicely 25 years from today and won’t, in fact, have made human life extinct.

any takers?

You're right, I dont think climate change will cause humans to go extinct, certaibly not in 25 years anyway. We'll be able to adapt. It's the ecosystems around us that are and will suffer. But if we're all ok I guess that's all that matters.

I’ll bet anybody on this forum ten thousand pounds to a penny that the planet will still be tickling along perfectly nicely 25 years from us today and won’t, in fact, have made human life extinct.

any takers?
In my post war life time l have known people who had no electricity just gas. I had a mate who each week across Crowcroft Park carrying a very heavy battery to be charged just so the family could have the benefit of the wireless and were happy with it.
There was loads of fog in those days so much we 'felt' our way home from school with buses being led by their conductor walking ahead (not with a red flag);)

Plastic is a big problem that will be harder to overcome

In my post war life time l have known people who had no electricity just gas. I had a mate who each week across Crowcroft Park carrying a very heavy battery to be charged just so the family could have the benefit of the wireless and were happy with it.
There was loads of fog in those days so much we 'felt' our way home from school with buses being led by their conductor walking ahead (not with a red flag);)

Plastic is a big problem that will be harder to overcome
They will feel like the good old days if the middle class climate headcases get their way.

any takers?
If we''re talking climate change then we are talking global. The poorest in the world have fuck all.

Climate change? I personally would call it climate cycles
Look back over history
Ice age (cold)
Romans grew grapes and made wine in uk(hot)
Ice fairs on the Thames where the river froze for weeks on end(cold)
The weather runs in cycles
If it’s that important why is everything related to it costs mega money and fortunes are being made by certain individuals and company’s who tell us they know best
Just follow the money
Most are only predicting the future but making sure we pay for it

The change in the global temperature that's occurred in the last century or so is completely unlike anything that's ever happened before.

If we''re talking climate change then we are talking global. The poorest in the world have fuck all.
Very true but if the affluent, invariably white, climate nutters have their way the very poorest will at least have a lot more company in their destitution.

if taxes are the answer let’s do it properly:

Tax first class travel at a rate of 1000%
Tax private jet purchases at 1000%
Tax fuel for private jets at 1000%
Tax vehicles above a threshold according to their mrp at 1000%
Tax income above 150k pa at 99.9% with all money raised given by law to provable climate improvement schemes
Tax imports from countries Who aren’t as worthy as ourselves at 1000%
Ban ownership of more than one motor vehicle. Or tax second vehicles at 200% of the purchase price Per annum.
Tax homes above a certain value that have unused bedrooms at 20% of market value per year.
Ban business travel where it can be shown business can be conducted via the internet.
Tax second and subsequent homes at 100% of market value per year.
Tax homes abroad at the same level.
Tax ownership of yachts at 100% of purchase price per year.

There are thousands more schemes that could raise money to fight the climate war and discourage fuel use that wouldnt adversely effect the bottom 10% of society.

why is it always the poorest that are hammered to pay for the alleged climate abuses of, let’s be honest here, big business and governments?
Beryl who has worked hard her whole life and eeks out an existence just wants to have a warm flat in the winter.

It’s amazing.
Our planet tickled along quite nicely for a good few billion years, heating up, cooling down, perfectly naturally without any input from man as he hadn’t evolved yet.
Eventually we found a way for poorer people to live in relatively warm, dry, safe houses and for them to travel affordably and safely and 100 years later we are told the planet is due to expire within the lifetime of people living today.
The answer of course is to tax the poorest in our society out of comfortable existence, get them out of their safe personal transport, make their blessed fortnight in warmer climes far too expensive for them to contemplate and everything will be alright again.
The climate debate is simply a ruse to put the oiks back in their place. Subservient and miserable.

Fuck me. And you genuinely believe this don’t you.

Very true but if the affluent, invariably white, climate nutters have their way the very poorest will at least have a lot more company in their destitution.

if taxes are the answer let’s do it properly:

Tax first class travel at a rate of 1000%
Tax private jet purchases at 1000%
Tax fuel for private jets at 1000%
Tax vehicles above a threshold according to their mrp at 1000%
Tax income above 150k pa at 99.9% with all money raised given by law to provable climate improvement schemes
Tax imports from countries Who aren’t as worthy as ourselves at 1000%
Ban ownership of more than one motor vehicle. Or tax second vehicles at 200% of the purchase price Per annum.
Tax homes above a certain value that have unused bedrooms at 20% of market value per year.
Ban business travel where it can be shown business can be conducted via the internet.
Tax second and subsequent homes at 100% of market value per year.
Tax homes abroad at the same level.
Tax ownership of yachts at 100% of purchase price per year.

There are thousands more schemes that could raise money to fight the climate war and discourage fuel use that wouldnt adversely effect the bottom 10% of society.

why is it always the poorest that are hammered to pay for the alleged climate abuses of, let’s be honest here, big business and governments?
Beryl who has worked hard her whole life and eeks out an existence just wants to have a warm flat in the winter.
Whatever it is you’re drinking or smoking, you need to lower the intake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.