Clocks 1 hour forward tonight

Ardwick Green Park

Team supported
City!
Does anyone know what I should do? I have a flight booked which takes off tomorrow morning at 2am. I have to be at the airport 2 hours before (normally midnight) do I turn up at 11pm and then be an extra hour early, or turn up at midnight and then put my clock forward and be an hour late?

charliebigspuds said:
clocks go forward at 2 o clock. so i'd turn up at 12. its not as if you'll miss your flight if you turn up just 1 hour before.

Changed this year, mate. They go forward at 1.00 am.

OP - if your flight is at 2.00am, it's 'really' 1.00am, I think.

Get there for 11 and hit the bar. It's a win/win.

mammutly said:
charliebigspuds said:
clocks go forward at 2 o clock. so i'd turn up at 12. its not as if you'll miss your flight if you turn up just 1 hour before.

Good thinking. Did as you said, hit the bar..................................................................Missed the flight!

stalycity said:
mammutly said:
charliebigspuds said:

Good thinking. Did as you said, hit the bar..................................................................Missed the flight!

pmsl you should never listen to muttley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.