Close season depression when your board don’t give a F

It’s mostly about depression caused. To me at least.

Genuine question here, don't you get a little bored knowing that you're going to win it every season? I'll be honest and i could be in the minority on here but i want us to win it every year obviously, but the season i start just expecting it will probably be my last. I loved this year, the nerves, the dread of losing a game during the run in. As long as we're challenging every season i'll be more than happy.

So saying all that, with you guys generating the biggest income, surely it's a good thing for the game up there in general if you don't spend or spend poorly and let some of the other sides catch up?

The reason you make no cash from the Scottish game is the lack of competition, that's the one thing that makes the Premier League stand out from the rest of Europe, it's the added edge of not knowing who'll win every season that keeps the cash rolling in.

Maybe up there all the funds should be distributed evenly, including a percentage of what you guys get fro being in the CL.

Sorry MP but I doubt if anyone gives fuck about who Celtic are linked with in the transfer market. You have just retained the SPL (Scotish Prawn and Langoustine League) and done the treble treble in a league where the opposition is so piss poor. The news of doing that hardly raised the rippled here in England. Not many people outside of Scotland are bothered about Scottish football as is too boring and predictable. Until Rangers start wrestling the title back from you on a regular basis, Celtic will just be a big fish in a small stagnent pond of stunted gudgeon mate.

Go and have a wee dram or two if you like pal; )

Sorry MP but I doubt if anyone gives fuck about who Celtic are linked with in the transfer market. You have just retained the SPL (Scotish Prawn and Langoustine League) and done the treble treble in a league where the opposition is so piss poor. The news of doing that hardly raised the rippled here in England. Not many people outside of Scotland are bothered about Scottish football as is too boring and predictable. Until Rangers start wrestling the title back from you on a regular basis, Celtic will just be a big fish in a small stagnent pond of stunted gudgeon mate.

@Magicpole If you weren't depressed enough as it was.

I know no **** gives a fuck. I was talking about the impact on our well being football can cause.

And I will have a malt. :)

@Magicpole If you weren't depressed enough as it was.

I wasn’t expecting sympathy and I don’t want any. I was just talking about how they fuck me up. I know I shouldn’t let it, but I do.

It’s not as if I am asking to make it to the CL latter stages. If I was thinking that way I would section myself.

Genuine question here, don't you get a little bored knowing that you're going to win it every season? I'll be honest and i could be in the minority on here but i want us to win it every year obviously, but the season i start just expecting it will probably be my last. I loved this year, the nerves, the dread of losing a game during the run in. As long as we're challenging every season i'll be more than happy.

So saying all that, with you guys generating the biggest income, surely it's a good thing for the game up there in general if you don't spend or spend poorly and let some of the other sides catch up?

The reason you make no cash from the Scottish game is the lack of competition, that's the one thing that makes the Premier League stand out from the rest of Europe, it's the added edge of not knowing who'll win every season that keeps the cash rolling in.

Maybe up there all the funds should be distributed evenly, including a percentage of what you guys get fro being in the CL.

Never get bored of lording over our hated foes. Every year and I mean every year since the cane back from the lower leagues they say they’re going to do us. So, it’s a fucking absolute joy when we fuck them.

As you know we hate each other with a passion. Any thought that they win anything makes me sad.

On your point about the money. I will take you back to the 90’s early 2000’s when they had all the money. Bought all the best players. Paid more than we could. Not one **** said a word about a fairer distribution of money then. No one thought it anything other than them being a well run club and very shrewd.

It turned out they were doing Hector and the Queen out of nearly £100m.

That’s aside, why should we be penalised for generating our own money?

Where was the press when their team had all the money? Isn’t it similar to Xity? No one mentioned a thing when all the other teams had all the cash. You get a leg up and it’s all I hear.

Fuck them. I want us to be able to qualify for the CL and play games without getting humiliated 5,6,7 0.

Not a lot to ask. If we got 3rd place in the group every year I would be fucking made up.

I will never tire of causing emotional
Breakdown to their support. And that includes my best pal. The ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.