Close season depression when your board don’t give a F

I wasn’t expecting sympathy and I don’t want any. I was just talking about how they fuck me up. I know I shouldn’t let it, but I do.

It’s not as if I am asking to make it to the CL latter stages. If I was thinking that way I would section myself.
Celtic's relationship with the CL has been weird. There was a time not too long ago that you were virtually invincible at home and utter gash away. You need another Henki.

Celtic's relationship with the CL has been weird. There was a time not too long ago that you were virtually invincible at home and utter gash away. You need another Henki.

If only we got another Henrik. I remember those days well. Getting better home and away is the goal. Getting there comes first and using the money gained to improve needs to be done. Will it be? That’s why I’m back on the glue.

Never get bored of lording over our hated foes. Every year and I mean every year since the cane back from the lower leagues they say they’re going to do us. So, it’s a fucking absolute joy when we fuck them.

As you know we hate each other with a passion. Any thought that they win anything makes me sad.

On your point about the money. I will take you back to the 90’s early 2000’s when they had all the money. Bought all the best players. Paid more than we could. Not one **** said a word about a fairer distribution of money then. No one thought it anything other than them being a well run club and very shrewd.

It turned out they were doing Hector and the Queen out of nearly £100m.

That’s aside, why should we be penalised for generating our own money?

Where was the press when their team had all the money? Isn’t it similar to Xity? No one mentioned a thing when all the other teams had all the cash. You get a leg up and it’s all I hear.

Fuck them. I want us to be able to qualify for the CL and play games without getting humiliated 5,6,7 0.

Not a lot to ask. If we got 3rd place in the group every year I would be fucking made up.

I will never tire of causing emotional
Breakdown to their support. And that includes my best pal. The ****.
Celtic still have a cache that is recognised throughout Europe. I would have thought you could attract decent youngsters with real potential that would stick around for a year or two. 2 be honest, it’s not your players that would depress me, it’s your bloody manager. At least Brendan was a good manager (if a bit of a c**nt) and could attract quality. Mangala is still looking for a club. Him and Delphino would be ok.

Celtic still have a cache that is recognised throughout Europe. I would have thought you could attract decent youngsters with real potential that would stick around for a year or two. 2 be honest, it’s not your players that would depress me, it’s your bloody manager. At least Brendan was a good manager (if a bit of a c**nt) and could attract quality. Mangala is still looking for a club. Him and Delphino would be ok.

Rogers brought the biggest load of shite I’ve ever know. Bought 18 players only 3 get a game. We signed VVD so yes we can. We signed a young guy today who will be playing in England in a couple of years. I thought we would let him go. So happier tonight.

Rogers brought the biggest load of shite I’ve ever know. Bought 18 players only 3 get a game. We signed VVD so yes we can. We signed a young guy today who will be playing in England in a couple of years. I thought we would let him go. So happier tonight.

The guy from Motherwell ? 3 million quid which they are delighted with seems very small fry.

That’s interesting about Rogers. I was impressed with Leicester when we played against them this season. Maybe he hasn’t had enough time to ruin them yet. I thought you rated him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.