Close season depression when your board don’t give a F

That’s interesting about Rogers. I was impressed with Leicester when we played against them this season. Maybe he hasn’t had enough time to ruin them yet. I thought you rated him.
Rodgers is a good manager but he's got a pretty bad record as far as transfers go.

The guy from Motherwell ? 3 million quid which they are delighted with seems very small fry.

We are small fry. He’s only 19 but I predict great things from him. If he progresses the way I think he will be playing for one of the better Orem teams.

Rodgers is a good manager but he's got a pretty bad record as far as transfers go.

That’s as much an understatement as saying Tommy Robinson isn’t the biggest fan of Sharia. Or, I don’t like going to fucking engagement parties. What’s the fucking point of them? ****s

That’s as much an understatement as saying Tommy Robinson isn’t the biggest fan of Sharia. Or, I don’t like going to fucking engagement parties. What’s the fucking point of them? ****s
You've been invited to more than one by the sound of things. and had to go as well. What the actual ****? I was unaware of their existence until this very moment. No wonder you have 21 yr old Balvennie on standby.

You've been invited to more than one by the sound of things. and had to go as well. What the actual ****? I was unaware of their existence until this very moment. No wonder you have 21 yr old Balvennie on standby.

I’ve got about 40 good bottles. I don’t go anymore. I used to make up wonderfully plausible excuses. Now I just say, it will never last, what’s the point.

Weddings are in the same bracket. Especially if they are the Mrs friends. I’m a right miserable ****. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.