Closing an online betting account

stonerblue

Been trying to shut my account with a famous rag bookies for 30 minutes now and still no nearer to doing it than when i started.
I've waded through all the 'responsible gambling' bullshit, the 'we love our punters' shite and the 'take control' tripe and there is not one link anywhere for a simple 'close my account' action.

I'm on chat now but 10th in the queue due to them being really really busy 'at this current time'. Fuck off.

How long do you think it will take for me to get account shut and all my data (bank details) wiped?

Been trying to shut my account with a famous rag bookies for 30 minutes now and still no nearer to doing it than when i started.
I've waded through all the 'responsible gambling' bullshit, the 'we love our punters' shite and the 'take control' tripe and there is not one link anywhere for a simple 'close my account' action.

I'm on chat now but 10th in the queue due to them being really really busy 'at this current time'. Fuck off.

How long do you think it will take for me to get account shut and all my data (bank details) wiped?
The odds on that is about 5/2

write to them quoting GDPR regs, works for some, others pedal back bullshit about needing to keep records to counter money laundering

You shutting them off to stop yourself gambling mate or just because it's that rag f$$k?

F*ck em all off.

Go on GamStop. Bans them all.
Useful info Ban. Luckily I don't have a problem with betting. Spent 3 quid on tonight's footy.
The point of my post was to highlight how fucking hard it is to get off the app despite the platitudes all the bookies spout regarding addiction. Surely the best way to help is to have a big fuck off red button to click that just wipes an account instantly.

Useful info Ban. Luckily I don't have a problem with betting. Spent 3 quid on tonight's footy.
The sooner you admit to having a gambling problem the better your life will be £3 could have bought you a £1.99 big mc’meal, 4 Tins of Aldi lager, a chip barm etc etc, please seek help stoner before it’s too late

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.