Closing of the third tiers.

gingerthai

I've returned with haste to where my love does lie
As it seems more people have joined the cup schemes this season, do you think the the ground will be full enough to justify opening the third tiers? With the F.A. Cup and League Cup prices being held at £15, and us being in the Champions league surely we will see high enough attendances to have them open?

It takes time to build up our fair share of prawn-munchers and camera-clicking Japanese tourists. I reckon we'll struggle to fill some of the less attractive CL games myself.

League Cup: 27000-35000 early rounds; 40000+ later rounds
FA Cup: everyone's skint after Christmas so if we get a poor team in the third round it will be about 25000; 27-35000 other early rounds; 40000+ later rounds
Champions League: Shit teams 38000; half decent teams 42500; top teams full house
Premier League: we'll average about 46000, let down by the fucking stupid, no need to be that big, Family Stand as well as some dick head clubs like Blackburn who are a big club yet fail to mustre anymore than 1000 fans to travel just half an hour down the road to watch their team when they get 27000 at home games!

I think the whole of the East Stand will be open for every game and the third tier in the Colin Bell Stand open for almost all unless we get Forest Green Rovers in the FAC 3rd Rnd.

I would hope, even against the "lesser" teams in CL we will fill the stadium, and as long as the pricing is kept low enough I dont see why we won't<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:38 am --<br /><br />
danburge82 said:
League Cup: 27000-35000 early rounds; 40000+ later rounds
FA Cup: everyone's skint after Christmas so if we get a poor team in the third round it will be about 25000; 27-35000 other early rounds; 40000+ later rounds
Champions League: Shit teams 38000; half decent teams 42500; top teams full house
Premier League: we'll average about 46000, let down by the fucking stupid, no need to be that big, Family Stand as well as some dick head clubs like Blackburn who are a big club yet fail to mustre anymore than 1000 fans to travel just half an hour down the road to watch their team when they get 27000 at home games!

I think the whole of the East Stand will be open for every game and the third tier in the Colin Bell Stand open for almost all unless we get Forest Green Rovers in the FAC 3rd Rnd.

I suspect the family stand will be virtually full more occasions than not, lots more people getting season tickets in there. Was told top tier was full,and only a few left in lower tier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.