Cloud Based Storage / Back up (mac)

dillbi95

Ive been looking for the best cloud storage / back up solution for my mac.
Used Dropbox in the past along with Google Drive, but i felt like they were more for file sharing rather than backing data up.

What does anyone use? Mac integration preferred.

Was going for Backblaze, but i've read a few bad reviews, especially people in the UK as it is an american based company.

cheers

Surely iCloud makes sense being on Mac? Their pricing is no more expensive than Google or Amazons offers.

Why cloud? Time machine and a decent external drive?

Don't trust the cloud, me.

*puts on tinfoil hat*

Ive been looking for the best cloud storage / back up solution for my mac.
Used Dropbox in the past along with Google Drive, but i felt like they were more for file sharing rather than backing data up.

What does anyone use? Mac integration preferred.

Was going for Backblaze, but i've read a few bad reviews, especially people in the UK as it is an american based company.

cheers

I use Backblaze and B2. B2 is best for archiving and Backblaze for backing up. B2 is also a Backblaze company.

Depends on how much data you need, I use mega.nz 50gig on the free account. Don't forget your password though there's no recovery.

Sent from my Armor_2 using Tapatalk

I have a 3TB Time capsule and use Time machine to back up my three macs several times a day, I back iPhone and iPads to the Macs so they are also backed up to the Time capsule. Works a treat, silent running and instant access if required.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.