cloughie on platt

feedthegoat2007

theres a couple of programs on tonight about cloughie,one of the greatest managers and biggest personalities ever in football,it just reminded me how much the great man disliked platt,he says `i blame platt for much of what went wrong at forest,he spent several million pounds on easily forgotten footballers,there were italians among his signings but i don`t remember their names because i don`t remember any of them making an impact,as far as i`m concerned he left my club in a terrible state.

feedthegoat2007 said:
theres a couple of programs on tonight about cloughie,one of the greatest managers and biggest personalities ever in football,it just reminded me how much the great man disliked platt,he says `i blame platt for much of what went wrong at forest,he spent several million pounds on easily forgotten footballers,there were italians among his signings but i don`t remember their names because i don`t remember any of them making an impact,as far as i`m concerned he left my club in a terrible state.

hes only here for the money :)

r.soleofsalford said:
feedthegoat2007 said:

hes only here for the money :)

lol...

I dont see what he can bring to our club...

de niro said:
worst appiontment since alan ball.
could bring mancini down.

What an odd thing to say!

I dont know if Platt is any good or not but I'll let our manager decide.

Mike N said:
de niro said:

if you dont know how "good" platt is you are in the minority, practaclly the entire nation know he's absolute shite.

de niro said:
Mike N said:

if you dont know how "good" platt is you are in the minority, practaclly the entire nation know he's absolute shite.

You have no idea what Platt role is or why Mancini wanted him. To second guess the manager from a message board is easy. Lets see where we are at the end of the season and how shit Platt is then.

de niro said:

Oh don't start this!

Can we please stop with this sniping at Platt thing. Especially on here. Who exactly does it help?

I keep getting flashbacks to 1992/3 and Sam Ellis and Peter Reid... Not good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.