Club 18-30

JOGAMIGMOG

Team supported
Manchester City, England and Levante Union Deportiva
My daughter is 17 and wanting to go on one of these hols with 4 other 17 yr old girls this Summer. I've told her she can't go and I am now persona non-grata.

I don't mind her going on holiday, but not on one of these holidays where, it seems to me, heavy drinking and sex games are promoted by the reps and lapped up by all and sundry.

It's been three days now and she hasn't spoken a word to me. Anyone think I'm being too harsh in not letting her go? Cheers.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
My daughter is 17 and wanting to go on one of these hols with 4 other 17 yr old girls this Summer. I've told her she can't go and I am now persona non-grata.

I don't mind her going on holiday, but not on one of these holidays where, it seems to me, heavy drinking and sex games are promoted by the reps and lapped up by all and sundry.

It's been three days now and she hasn't spoken a word to me. Anyone think I'm being too harsh in not letting her go? Cheers.

No, you are not. Stick to your guns

JOGAMIGMOG said:

Whereabouts are they going again? ;-)

Ronnie the Rep said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:

No, you are not. Stick to your guns

Cheers Ronnie. And with a username like yours I take it you know what you're on about! :)

JOGAMIGMOG said:

If you want her to be impregnanted by some jumped up **** that won't remember her name or pass her on an STD then let her go, I look forward to the day I can share a pint with Kun junior, I'll even teach him to roll a blunt but some times parents have to show tough love.

Let her go. Then tell her you've booked in at the hotel next door.

JOGAMIGMOG said:

Confusing it with Saga there mate.

Kun Aguero said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:

If you want her to be impregnanted by some jumped up c**t that won't remember her name or pass her on an STD then let her go, I look forward to the day I can share a pint with Kun junior, I'll even teach him to roll a blunt but some times parents have to show tough love.

Yep. It's tough alright but she might thank me one day if she's ever in this situation with her own daughter.

Honestly - as someone who is still eligible for 18-30 (30 next month lol) I'd rather let my daughter travel in and around an organised group such as 18-30 which is much safer than just doing what I've always done and booked everything by myself, done the sex games at random places and never once seen any "Rep" or someone official, just played it Wild.

Haha, always was the protected, middleclass kids who wanted that real travel experience but didn't want to rough it who did 18-30.

Club 18-30 a.k.a. mums and daughters holidays in certain parts

Check the small print. Might have to be 18 to participate in certain activities. 30 limit is only a guideline though.

And stick to your guns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.