Club Badge (merged)

I completely agree, It's too bulgey and curved, badges are supposed to be clean and aligned. The shield they've used is just too Warner Bros for me.
True, the shield looks like an American football team shield. I still live in hope that this is not the new badge, just can believe the club could get so many things wrong with this design.

Eagle lovers will be pleased to know our bird is now happy at home with the Gerhardts

fargo%20birdng_zpsaubrwgwi.png

Yes that's right BUT doing what they have done has created a base or floor for the eyeline, the text doesn't flow properly. The words become unconnected which is weird. Maybe it's a symmetry thing.

It matches the shield top line and helps the shield pop out. Maybe it's just a someone has to hate it thing. Looks class to me.

But the word City doesn't look more prominent it looks out of sinc with the Manchester, the ship should be a third of the shield not half,football club should be in there & the rose just looks like an after thought. When something is being designed, you take basic elements you want & put them together so as to create something that looks like a single entity, omitting things that just don't look right, I mean even the lettering font doesn't look right. A competent graphic designer could sort this out in half an hour. It looks amateurish, someone on here has made it look miles better by putting white in the stripes & football club back in. These are things that should have been played around with by the designers, it looks to me like they've just said ' it's not important & that'll do'. They pretend to listen but actually the people that sanctioned this hav'nt got a clue.

Here Here.

It's amateurish and if this were the badge of any other club nobody on here would complain about the criticism.
Blues will have an instinctive nature to defend any criticism related to CITY, butI'm trying to like the new badge
but after taking my blue tinted specs off - I see the errors in design, such as:

* Shield overlaying of the circle
* Lack of F.C or any football reference

Can't please everybody but I just see the basic errors, it's like some kids at college have designed it, not highly paid designers.

I think it's nice, club have clearly paid attention to what fans want and given them the old badge in a modern form.

The shield is slightly clumsy, and we really should have F.C. on it (we continually mock the Rags for not having it), and a touch of maroon would have been lovely.

Wish they'd sort our bloody kits out now, taking the piss over those.

Here Here.

It's amateurish and if this were the badge of any other club nobody on here would complain about the criticism.
Blues will have an instinctive nature to defend any criticism related to CITY, butI'm trying to like the new badge
but after taking my blue tinted specs off - I see the errors in design, such as:

* Shield overlaying of the circle
* Lack of F.C or any football reference

Can't please everybody but I just see the basic errors, it's like some kids at college have designed it, not highly paid designers.

You need to look at your life ha ha, there are no "basic" errors.......what design college did you attend! It just not one of Gavins designs that everyone was jizzing over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.