Club Brugge (A) - CL - Post-Match Thread

- What a performance. Just absolute control from front to back.

- Is...Kev back to his best??

- Minutes in Gundo's legs, a rest in Bernie's!

- Nice to see Cole Palmer recover from his "soul crushing" performance at the weekend. What a well taken goal as well.

- Penalties? No problem, mate. I was amused the commentary were surprised Mahrez took it, have they not watched us for 18 months??

- How good is Foden?

- When we play like this it makes you wonder if we actually do need this number 9. Players popping up everywhere, liquid total football.

- Grealish wasn't the best player on the pitch, but he's settling in very nicely. Looks better every game. The ball leading up to Palmer's goal was excellent.

- What does Sterling need to do to get his goal (apart from actually kick the ball towards the goal).

Superb football most of the times, but painful to watch Sterling... Barca would be mad to buy him, but i hope they do.

We were great, loved seeing Palmer score! biggest cheer of the night from me.

Brugge were absolutely terrible, wouldn’t make the play-offs in the Championship.

The officials -yet again in Europe- were also absolutely terrible, most of them wouldn’t get a gig in non-league footy in England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.