Club Brugge (A) - CL - Post-Match Thread

Supposed pressure game but we were commanding energetic and dominant with total composure for most the match, think it could be that time of the season where we really start to stamp our authority it was top team performance.

Palmer came on too and showed how comfortable he is in the first team hopefully it lays down a marker, other kids in the next couple years are gonna be banging on the first team door as our squad ages... C'mon City the future is bright the future is blue.

We get under their skin, I love it
Me n’all. I absolutely bloody love it!

If they sat there all night talking about how good we were I’d like it less than him being gutted about how good we were and sarcastically saying about having to move on to Liverpool. Can just tell he tutted when the final whistle went haha

People slagging sterling off, I actually thought he looked very dangerous, a bit unlucky, he definitely needs a goal or two to get his mojo back

I don’t think they’re slagging him off, just tired of his whining about not playing, and wanting a huge pay rise, but not delivering.
He had 3 golden opportunities to score tonight yet fluffed them all.
Make your own mind up.

People slagging sterling off, I actually thought he looked very dangerous, a bit unlucky, he definitely needs a goal or two to get his mojo back
Yeah he looked great, except the finishing. But then that's always been the criticism really, even when he was scoring 20. One of them was a poor touch meaning he couldn't get the shot away properly, and then god knows what was going on with the other one when Mignolet came out. But his assist was great. Hopefully a couple of goals will see him back because it really does seem to be a confidence thing with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.