Club Brugge (A) - CL - Post-Match Thread

Brilliant performance.
Foden is going to be the best player in the world when he's 26. He is sensational and continues to improve.
He is an amazing player. You know because he always has time on the ball. He is always one or two passes ahead. He reminds me of a young Zidane. I am convinced he will become City and possibly England's greatest player.

Brilliant performance, right from the start of the game.

Every one of them played their part, but Phil, Len and Bernardo were simply outstanding, especially in the first half.

The goals were superb. Phil’s pass to Len for the first was out of this world, and the build-up play for all the others was right out of the Pep Guardiola book of how to pass your opponents to death. I was delighted that Cole scored his first CL goal, but I felt very sorry for Raheem. Nothing is going his way at the moment, and he desperately needs a goal.

A wonderful team display, which will make everyone sit up and take notice.

Brilliant, what a thoroughly enjoyable game, especially before all the substitutions, though I thought Palmer worked hard and his goal was superbly taken.

Cancelo, Foden and Walker all excellent.

We should have won about 7-1 really. Sterling just can’t buy a goal at the moment, though I thought his movement was decent enough.

All in all a damn good game.

Every one of them played their part, but Phil, Len and Bernardo were simply outstanding, especially in the first half.

The goals were superb. Phil’s pass to Len for the first was out of this world, and the build-up play for all the others was right out of the Pep Guardiola book of how to pass your opponents to death. I was delighted that Cole scored his first CL goal, but I felt very sorry for Raheem. Nothing is going his way at the moment, and he desperately needs a goal.

Good post
Unfortunately they don’t care because it’s City

I think the 3 you mention but would add Rodri, playing so well at the moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.