Club Brugge (A) - CL - Tue 19 Oct 17:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what Clubb Brugge pitch is like, if it’s a carpet I can see us scoring 2 or 3, if it cuts up easily and bobbly it maybe a long afternoon.

No, but I need to be.

The majority of BM fans weren't satisfied with KDB performance recently, and it seems he might need a rest or whatever to up his game.

Foden is better LW than Grealish and deserve to start ahead of him.
Well if you rest Grealish to start Foden then you have to play Sterling too or who would play in front ? Foden and who else ? lets say Foden left and Jesus right then Sterling ? Or Foden left , Jesus center and Mahrez left ?
Benching Grealish would mean Mahrez or Sterling starting which would be dumb considering Grealish has been miles better than both.

Kevin on the other hand rather needs more games to get into his best form than to be rested , the season started just 2 months ago ...why would you rest him ?
Besides not being at his best he still scored 2 goals in the last two games for us ...

I can see pep playing Sterling again to get him in the shop window.
Nonsense , if we get bad results vs Brugge we risk not qualifying from the group stage. Do you think Pep would sacrifice our CL season just to sell Sterling in the winter ?

I feel shite about this game. Dunno why just got a bad feeling

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancello

Rodri
Gundo
Silva

Foden
KDB
Jesus

I know we spent a load on Grealish but foden is still the man on that wide left
No chance neither grealish nor sterling nor mahrez dont start this

this feels like a tricky away game, patience and control required.

have been caught out by the early kick off though, will miss all but the last half hour :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.