Club-City Voice: City v Barcelona Mosaic

I really liked the 'lights out' and as we've not done it for ages would like to see it return for this match.
I would love the lights out to be for longer though (about 5 minutes) and the bars to stop serving 10 minutes before the match to encourage folk into the bowl of the stadium. No music. Just lights out, fans singing, cracking it up, then as the players get ready in the tunnel, a classic manc track like Blue Monday (Blue - obviously) banging out of the speakers... the bass drum dud,dud,dudududududududu....dud,dud,dudududududududu.... booming out with the screens showing a video montage of some of our best moments! Then lights on as the players emerge!!
That'll get the adrenaline pumping more than GuitArthur singing Blue Moon again (no offence intended at all fella).

If making a flag is the option however, I'd go with something classy - just blue and while alternate blocks - simple and effective.

If there had to be text involved it'd just be 'Pride in Battle' for me.

chanceathefarpost said:
I really liked the 'lights out' and as we've not done it for ages would like to see it return for this match.
I would love the lights out to be for longer though (about 5 minutes) and the bars to stop serving 10 minutes before the match to encourage folk into the bowl of the stadium. No music. Just lights out, fans singing, cracking it up, then as the players get ready in the tunnel, a classic manc track like Blue Monday (Blue - obviously) banging out of the speakers... the bass drum dud,dud,dudududududududu....dud,dud,dudududududududu.... booming out with the screens showing a video montage of some of our best moments! Then lights on as the players emerge!!
That'll get the adrenaline pumping more than GuitArthur singing Blue Moon again (no offence intended at all fella).

If making a flag is the option however, I'd go with something classy - just blue and while alternate blocks - simple and effective.

If there had to be text involved it'd just be 'Pride in Battle' for me.

This post says everything that needs to be said about showcasing the club, where we are and what the club means to all of us. It all needs to exude class and not be too tacky or an embarrassment to us. I prefer the New Order suggestion rather than Oasis or similar. We could use either Blue Monday or True Faith!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.