Club-City Voice: City v Barcelona Mosaic

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Bluemoonie92 said:
blueparrot said:
3 options now on the o/s to vote on
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2014/January/CityMosaic-vote" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... osaic-vote</a>

Iike number three and two.

Same, like all 3 tbh, voted for 3 but looks like 2 is running away with it

Yeah that's the one I went for, I'm surprised 2 has got so many more votes, three is much nicer IMO.

No2 has the most visual impact. Running away with it ATM.

Would have liked to have seen pride in battle on the north stand instead of bluemoon. A large image of a blue moon is already on one of the other stands.(cb or es)

jrb said:
No2 has the most visual impact. Running away with it ATM.

Would have liked to have seen pride in battle on the north stand instead of bluemoon. A large image of a blue moon is already on one of the other stands.(cb or es)

yes, number 2 big visual impact but i reckon colin bell stand won't be able to do the cup while eating prawn sandwich

I think number 2 and 3 look both very good on paper, great designs and big impact but difficult to reproduce at the ground
a big moon or cup on all three tiers will risk to don't look good ... that's why i kept it nice and simple with n.1 ;)

I think they're all poor to be honest!

1) The only good thing is the big Pride in Battle the rest of it looks shit.

2) Has no message.

3) While having the right messages is executed poorly - Blue Moon rising on top of a white moon? Pointless stars, not sure Colin Bell execs will be there to hold up the cards.

Forced to chose I'd go with 3 as it has the right messages.

alberto0292 said:
M24 Citizen said:

alright mr designer of the year! ;)

Stripes AND chequered? Tranny and Susannah would rip the shit out of that!

The bluemoon doesn't even fit on the stand an all

M24 Citizen said:
alberto0292 said:
M24 Citizen said:

alright mr designer of the year! ;)

Stripes AND chequered? Tranny and Susannah would rip the shit out of that!

The bluemoon doesn't even fit on the stand an all

check my posts above, that explains why I kept it simple

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.