Club-City Voice: City v Barcelona Mosaic

A giant neil mcnabs head in the east stand and at one end a banner with an advert for astra windows and a picture of a scoreboard that doesnt work.

Failing that we're not really here

Put a bit of thought into my idea. I'd like something memorable but it might be a bit much for some.

My idea is for the North Stand (or East Stand if its on a bigger scale) to hold up black or dark navy blue mosaic tiles to look make it look like the night sky. Hopefully people will have their phones out too and that will make it look like stars, and then as the players emerge from the tunnel. a Blue Moon is raised on a similar sort of a pulley system used by Dortmund vs Malaga. See the video for those that don't know what I'm referring to.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4ipvQ87lKE[/youtube]

If the pulley system option isn't possible then it could be unfurled but it would need to come from the front row and be passed back to appear as though it is rising. Not sure how they'd pass it to the upper tier either. A blue moon rising is the idea ultimately.

I reckon it could be done fairly cheaply as i remember before some matches the centre circle being a bluemoon, perhaps during the Pearce or Sven days. This is the only pic of one I could find but its got #together on. Could be used I suppose but I'd rather it was plain or something more inspirational. I'll leave the wording to someone else though.
Arvu0NMCIAA5J9p.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.