Club Shop - Market Street

Been closed for about a week now for a refurb. Walk past every day and seen no evidence so far.
I guess the refurb may be just entirely new stock they are waiting on and no actual building refurbishing
I think they are opening elsewhere in the City Centre.

Moving to the Northern Quarter .... it will be staffed entirely by beardy hipsters (Top knot optional) and serving 435 different types of coffee, 32 craft beers and an option of the new kit made entirely from hemp.

Moving to the Northern Quarter .... it will be staffed entirely by beardy hipsters (Top knot optional) and serving 435 different types of coffee, 32 craft beers and an option of the new kit made entirely from hemp.
"I was a City fan before it was cool."

"I was a City fan before it was cool."

But it used to be cool. Every cool casual in school could be seen on the kippax every other week, whilst every nerd, geek and weirdo was in the Stretford end with their scarves tied round their wrist

Spoke to someone who worked in there a few days before it shut and they said it was going to open somewhere else temporarily coz they're looking for another unit in the arndale. Let's face it they're won't be a lack of options as most of it seems empty now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.