Club Shop (online) discount for ST holders?

Northerndave

Team supported
Manchester City
Apologies if in the wrong place. As a ST holder we used to get 10% off the club shop, no mater if the purchase was full price, or Sale items. Does that no longer apply?

I logged on, went shopping and no discount has been applied.

Apologies if in the wrong place. As a ST holder we used to get 10% off the club shop, no mater if the purchase was full price, or Sale items. Does that no longer apply?

Pretty sure it never included sale items

Pretty sure it never included sale items

A few seasons back I purchased in store a waterproof City coat priced at £120 reduced to £32. They then knocked off 10% for being a season card holder. £29.80. Bargain.

A few seasons back I purchased in store a waterproof City coat priced at £120 reduced to £32. They then knocked off 10% for being a season card holder. £29.80. Bargain.
Maybe you were served by somebody who didn't know, or they changed their policies in the meantime. I know for a fact I've bought discounted stuff and been told no season card discount even though I asked

Went to the store yesterday to buy my 3 month old grandson the new home kit. Online it is £50 but in store was £42 plus 10% season ticket discount. Is there normally a difference in prices? Ive never noticed before.

Went to the store yesterday to buy my 3 month old grandson the new home kit. Online it is £50 but in store was £42 plus 10% season ticket discount. Is there normally a difference in prices? Ive never noticed before.
You have to be logon on to your account to automatically generate the discount The prices you see are the ones you pay I dont use the online store as its frankly useless the items take many weeks to arrive even if you are picking up

I only have a paid Cityzens membership, but I'm also not getting the automated 10% discount that is supposed to be a perk of the online store. Sent customer service an email, but nothing likely to come of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.