Club shop - parking

uwerosler28

Was planning on taking the kids up today to get the new kit, but have noticed there is a concert on at the co op arena. Will we be able to park where we usually do at the big car park at the bottom or will this be closed for concert attendees?

Last edited:
Was planning on taking the kids up today to get the bed kit, but have noticed there is a concert on at the co op arena. Will we be able to park where we usually do at the big car park at the bottom or will this be closed for concert attendees?
Park at Asda

Was planning on taking the kids up today to get the new kit, but have noticed there is a concert on at the co op arena. Will we be able to park where we usually do at the big car park at the bottom or will this be closed for concert attendees?
Since it's moved I think you able to park directly in front of the shop when it's not a matchday. Last couple of times I've been that's what I've done. I think it's yellow car park B.

If you're visiting the stadium on a non-matchday, parking is available at the Blue car park, accessed via Alan Turing Way (Gate 2) or the Yellow Car Park (Gate 11).
This is the best bet

1716025984236.png

Does anyone know what time the shop will open tomorrow? Hoping to get the kids the new strip for the game tomorrow so would rather stop there before we nip to the hotel to get ready

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.