Club Shop

we may well be unreal on the pitch but the basics are still appalling

i ordered my son a shirt last weekend so i could post it to Canada for him. i also ordered an additional gift. By Wednesday i heard nothing. i looked on line and it stated order being picked so i gave them a rang. i had the rudest person ever on the phone who advised the shirt was ready but the other item was being picked. he stated a shirt can take up to 7 days as it was being printed...i did point out there are usually loads printed in the club shop and no where doe sit state 7 days. i asked him what i should do and how i could get the shirt faster ...his response was "you will have to sort it out yourself, there is nothing i can do".

after calming down i rang again spoke to a nice guy who said the would increase my postage to express so that it arrived today so i could then send to my son today as it is last posting day....no shirt no update so i rang again this morning

spoke to someone else again today who said as it was their delay they would send my sons shirt to Canada for me via express delivery and so i gave them the details. i was assured this was all done and i would receive confirmation. the confirmation has now arrived and both items have been sent to my home address in the UK thus missing the last post. how difficult can this type of thing be? same as the bars at half time its the simplest of things they simply cannot get right grrrrrr

If I order from Evans cycles, Halfords, or Argos if the stuff is in stock it normally takes a few hours to text that the item is ready for collection. The 'collect in store' option, even without printing takes several days. Why? Where's the stuff coming from? Shopping City online does not compare with other retailers.

Whilst I agree and appreciate the redesigned club website is nowhere as good as the last one, finding things on the club shop is hardly difficult. After seeing your post, I've just searched for a retro top and found it within two clicks. Search "Man City shop" in google, click on the OS link and one of the drop-down categories is "Retro." Hardly ground-breaking.
I am sure he feels a lot better after your lecture

I don’t have a problem with the design of website or products offered. But ever since the new look site was launched I get an error message on the very last order entry step and have to phone someone to finish order. They are usually helpful but it’s just a hassle.

To be a sort of devil’s advocate I ordered some things online on the 1st December for my granddaughters in Canada, hoping that they’d get here in time for me to post them on to them. They arrived on the 5th December & I Christmas wrapped them & they were on the way on the 6th.

I’m sorry that people have had problems. I just wanted to sort of redress the balance because it’s only natural that people who’ve had problems are going to post whereas the people who have been lucky might not. I hope that makes sense?

we may well be unreal on the pitch but the basics are still appalling

i ordered my son a shirt last weekend so i could post it to Canada for him. i also ordered an additional gift. By Wednesday i heard nothing. i looked on line and it stated order being picked so i gave them a rang. i had the rudest person ever on the phone who advised the shirt was ready but the other item was being picked. he stated a shirt can take up to 7 days as it was being printed...i did point out there are usually loads printed in the club shop and no where doe sit state 7 days. i asked him what i should do and how i could get the shirt faster ...his response was "you will have to sort it out yourself, there is nothing i can do".

after calming down i rang again spoke to a nice guy who said the would increase my postage to express so that it arrived today so i could then send to my son today as it is last posting day....no shirt no update so i rang again this morning

spoke to someone else again today who said as it was their delay they would send my sons shirt to Canada for me via express delivery and so i gave them the details. i was assured this was all done and i would receive confirmation. the confirmation has now arrived and both items have been sent to my home address in the UK thus missing the last post. how difficult can this type of thing be? same as the bars at half time its the simplest of things they simply cannot get right grrrrrr
My mate is flying to Canada on Monday pm me maybe he can post it on .on arrival.jobs a gudun.

Isn’t the club shop outsourced to someone like Kitbag?

It is. Both the club shop and website. Run out of their warehouse in Middleton (you go right past it on the M60).

The club shop staff don't actually work for City, they work for Fanatics (the company formerly known as Kitbag).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.