Club Silence on BM Refunds

Corky

Has anyone who couldn't make it been refunded to their knowledge or had any communication from the club about it?

They must know who couldn't attend from their database, so it would be easy to notify fans and let them know a refund is on the way. There is no mention whatsoever though, it seems very disingenuous unless I am missing something?

my cousin has been given one - he rang the tik office about spuds tiks and they asked him if he made borrussia game (he went Tuesday but couldn't go weds) - hes a pensioner - they immediately refunded tik. Told him it wont affect his bundle and city will make a general announcement in coming days

my cousin has been given one - he rang the tik office about spuds tiks and they asked him if he made borrussia game (he went Tuesday but couldn't go weds) - hes a pensioner - they immediately refunded tik. Told him it wont affect his bundle and city will make a general announcement in coming days

Thanks, maybe I jumped the gun.

Refunds were mentioned on Twitter (by Supporter Services) and as far as I remember, in the email the club sent about the rearranged game.

I was fortunate enough to be able to make Wednesday's game but one of our group had to phone the club for a refund, and got one without question.

Has anyone who couldn't make it been refunded to their knowledge or had any communication from the club about it?

They must know who couldn't attend from their database, so it would be easy to notify fans and let them know a refund is on the way. There is no mention whatsoever though, it seems very disingenuous unless I am missing something?

I think as long as you contacted supporter services before the game requesting a refund then you're fine. Doubt they'll go through their database and automatically refund people who didn't go though, if that's what you're asking?

Rang up Wednesday morning as I couldn't go, there was quite a long queue, think I started off as number 42 in queue. Within 10 or so minutes I spoke to Customer Services and got a refund no problem.

The club normally announce attendances based on people buying tickets rather than those actually turning up. The 30,000 announced for the game must surely be those actually attending, ticket sales were reportedly around 40,000. By announcing the lower attendance figure, the club must be recognising that they will be providing refunds for non attendees.

City announced it early that non attendees would get a refund. I know the ticket office not the best but this time some are just looking to moan.

If you want a refund simply ring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.