Club site "picking fee"

Just went to order some stuff from the club shop.
Got to the check out and not only is it £5 delivery to Urmston, its another £2 for "picking".
Getting charged to buy something is a new low.
Get it sorted city
I bought a few odds 'n ends the other day, but I finger Shitbag for racketeering, 'cos my ERO bought that rather fetching away shirt EFC played in on Sunday and they stung him for the £1.99. I fancy it's a racket to screw back some of the revenue they've missed in the lockdown.

Ordered 3 items costing 18 quid got to the checkout and it amounted to 29 quid, left the basket there and didn't complete the order.

At Xmas we ordered (Well the wife did) 300 quids worth of stuff and got hammered for other charges on top, we even added a voucher code that didn't show on the original bill. The missus went to the club shop and they were excellent sorted it all out, they should be trying to fix this it smacks of a rip off.

Just went to order some stuff from the club shop.
Got to the check out and not only is it £5 delivery to Urmston, its another £2 for "picking".
Getting charged to buy something is a new low.
Get it sorted city
Complete rip off, postage and packaging should be free with the price they charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.