Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not happy at all ....

i liked Mancini ...

what kind of ruthless regime is in place here ??

Typical City. Normal service resumed! Still, I guess the bottom line is more publicity for ' The Etihad Brand' ----which at the end of the day is their ultimate motive, not the opinion us fans. So The rollercoast ride continues. It's great being a blue ain't it.

kinkyisahero said:
I'm going to trust the owners. TBH thought they were making a mistake when Hughes was sacked, look what happened then! It's great that we don't have to see anymore of camel gob singing on SSN and keep seeing us winning trophies now. Onwards and upwards

This.

Daz_Blue said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
Anyone up for a protest outside the Etihad?

YES sunday

Don't forget your Mansour out banners and we want Franny Lee chants ........
I expect to see the bluemoon banner ripped down and cries of either 'we want our club back' or 'there's only one John Wardle' from the idiots

BringBackSwales said:
Absolutely scandalous. We were losers for 35 fucking years, we have 3.5 years of someone who made us a winner, and we fuck him off for an average season. The 2 "Spanish Executives" who have driven this are disgusting scumbags who have not even had the decency to make any kind of communication with the supporters, the lifeblood of this club, since their arrival, fucking horrible people. My 7 year old was crying his eyes out on Saturday and Sunday, going to be at it again tomorrow when I have to tell him.

Bobby thank you - you are a winner and you have given us pride and glory in equal measure, as well as the 4th best win ratio in the history of the Premier League, better even than Wenger's. Winners have to be ruthless, and sometimes you were, but now these Spanish dickheads have fucked you off, I am gutted and devastated.

Thank you Roberto

Tell him it could be worse, when I was 7 we just got relegated.

Oh ffs stop will people stop throwing a hissy! This was clearly not a knee-jerk decision. Was clearly meant to be announced at the end of the season, but the club's hand has been forced.

Big, unreserved thanks to Bobby for all he has done for us. He is and forever will be a sky blue legend.

However, as has been stated continually, its about the club and the project not the manager. Bobby has done all he can, now its time for a fresh change. If Pellegrini is our man, I will be behind him 100%, as every one of us should be!

Once again, thank you Mr Mancini for all the great memories, best of luck. Now, roll on next season!

Disgraceful from the club. Could have waited until the end of the season and done it behind closed doors but instead decide to stab the manager in the back before the cup final probably purposely as they'd look like idiots if we had won the cup and then fire him on the same day the rags are parading and the day we won the cup last year. Real classy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.