Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Bobby for all you have done for Manchester City.
May 13th 2012 will always be one of the best days of my life.
You are the main reason why Fergiescum called it a day.

Grazie Roberto

In my Bruté thread in 2009 I wrote the weight of management:

Cook approaches Hughes and kisses him on the cheek. It is not til then Hughes feel the cold steel enter. He holds the hand of Cook that still grips the blade.

"Ah... Et tu, Bruté...?" He gasps.

"I do what I do to survive. You understand." Cook says into Hughes ear as he slides to the floor.

Marwood emerges from the dark shadow to witness the deed.

"The King is dead," he says and a second appears to view the body" Long live the King!"

Mancini surveys the wretched figure and does not smile. Perhaps he knows that ill rests the crown of the last upon the new King's head...

Tis a heavy burden for a new manager to chase these tasks the board set.

Very hard.

Blue Haze said:
richard askam ‏@richaskam 11m

Compensation must have been agreed with Mancini. Figure of £28m has been quoted to me by good source. Astonishing #mcfc

28m shocking

what a bullshit... one year pay off is what is mentioned since contract has been signed but apparently since it's city it is the full contract wages.

How they can be such idiots to write this.

skybluecelt1990 said:
Oh ffs stop will people stop throwing a hissy! This was clearly not a knee-jerk decision. Was clearly meant to be announced at the end of the season, but the club's hand has been forced.

Big, unreserved thanks to Bobby for all he has done for us. He is and forever will be a sky blue legend.

However, as has been stated continually, its about the club and the project not the manager. Bobby has done all he can, now its time for a fresh change. If Pellegrini is our man, I will be behind him 100%, as every one of us should be!

Once again, thank you Mr Mancini for all the great memories, best of luck. Now, roll on next season!

COCK

Gutted but there must be more to this than meets the eye. I'm sure we'll find out in due course and I trust our owners decision is in the clubs best interest. Thanks for everything Bob. Onwards and upwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.