Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not everybody likes there boss at work but you still get your finger out and do your job ....... god help us if our squaddies show the same contempt for there gaffer ....if certain players have put it up bob they should be ashamed and shown the same fuckin door

welsh_andy said:
Chairman and Board to make and it is the outcome of a planned end of season review process that has been brought forward in light of recent speculation and out of respect for Roberto
respect?, they dont know the meaning of the word, fucking disgrace

Oh the irony.

Its a big bad world, stop fking crying and get on with it, there is no nice way to sack anybody. Business is business.

I'm a sesaon ticket holder and I haven't met a single fan who has been pleased with the performances this season. Something has not been right for a long time.

At least recognise that Berigistain and Soriano have a deeper knowledge of what happens behind the scenes than any of us, and if the stories are to be believed, all is not well. This has been put down to Mancini's poor man-management.

Uncomfortable as this feels, it was inevitable.

As to the timing, the decent thing to do would have been to anounce this after the season finished. However, due to the intense media speculation, this was clearly not possible.

The club found themselves in a no-win situation. The alternative, to leave him in charge for the last 2 games, when the whole world knew he was going, would have been painful in the extreme. And would have been a repeat of Hughes' last game in charge.

Thanks for everything Roberto. We love you.

What a bunch of twats some of you are.

Roberto Mancini was a highly paid employee that was failing in his job. He will be handsomely compensated and will move on to his next club. We will move onto our next manager who will hopefully be more in line with what our amazing owners require.

Grow the fuck up ffs !

In my Bruté thread in 2009 I wrote the weight of management:

Cook approaches Hughes and kisses him on the cheek. It is not til then Hughes feel the cold steel enter. He holds the hand of Cook that still grips the blade.

"Ah... Et tu, Bruté...?" He gasps.

"I do what I do to survive. You understand." Cook says into Hughes ear as he slides to the floor.

Marwood emerges from the dark shadow to witness the deed.

"The King is dead," he says and a second appears to view the body" Long live the King!"

Mancini surveys the wretched figure and does not smile. Perhaps he knows that ill rests the crown of the last upon the new King's head...

Tis a heavy burden for a new manager to chase these tasks the board set.

Very hard.

I said in another thread that the players threw that game at Wembley. I am even more convinced now.
they will have been told by higher up that mancini to lose the game because should we win the cup he would be unsackable. even city wouldn't get away with sacking someone who in 3 years won cup, title,cup. it would have made us look stupid.......................oh hang on.

for ALL those players to have an off day in one game stinks to high heaven to me.

I'm a sesaon ticket holder and I haven't met a single fan who has been pleased with the performances this season. Something has not been right for a long time.

At least recognise that Berigistain and Soriano have a deeper knowledge of what happens behind the scenes than any of us, and if the stories are to be believed, all is not well. This has been put down to Mancini's poor man-management.

Uncomfortable as this feels, it was inevitable.

As to the timing, the decent thing to do would have been to anounce this after the season finished. However, due to the intense media speculation, this was clearly not possible.

The club found themselves in a no-win situation. The alternative, to leave him in charge for the last 2 games, when the whole world knew he was going, would have been painful in the extreme. And would have been a repeat of Hughes' last game in charge.

Thanks for everything Roberto. We love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.